SHARING OUR KNOWLEDGE
Virtual Sessions Now Available
(In-person when available)
Niagara Chapter – Native Women seeks to educate you to be able to recognize the signs and symptoms. Anyone may be trafficked and not realize it.
What We Offer:
- educational in-service capacity building to social service providers
- information engagements with business, organization and institutional employees
- increased awareness across sectors provincially via information sharing
- education to affect systems change at multiple levels
What Can YOU Do?
- BOOK US right away for an information session
- Identify and report
- Provide information for safer spaces
- Educate your organization or institution and your immediate circle
TO BOOK A SESSION NOW:
Indigenous Anti-Human Trafficking Liaison