COVID-19 UPDATE: The NCNW office is currently closed. Our phone line is being monitored as well our general email email@example.com. Please note that staff will get back to individuals when they can.
Thank you to all the Health Care professionals and volunteers working to keep the community safe at this time.
How mRNA vaccines work:
- Key Facts COVID Vaccines
- COVID Facts (click here and here)
- Community Vaccine Distribution Details:
- Vaccine Screening & Consent Form (click to download)
- Discussion: Indigenous Vaccine Hesitation
Apply for benefits:
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan (support for individuals, businesses, and industries)
- Apply for Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA (those employed/self-employed and have/will stop working due to COVID-19)
- Niagara Region – Social Support (connecting residents to resources, services, programs and support during the pandemic)
Resources & updates regarding the COVID-19 virus:
UPDATES (For past info click here)